Keep visitors and locals up-to-date on your events and happenings
We all want to know what's going on with your organization or business in Green Bay and surrounding areas! Complete the form below to ensure your event appears on our events calendar.
Please note your event will go through an approval process before it is posted. The approval criteria are below.
Discover Green Bay reserves the right to accept or reject calendar listings. Calendar listings should appeal to the general public and meet the following criteria:
- The event promotes the Greater Green Bay Area as a destination and draws out-of-town visitors.
- The event is travel and tourism-related and appeals to visitors from out-of-town.
- Events must be held in the Greater Green Bay area.
What generally does NOT qualify to submit as a tourism event?
- Events closed to any segment of the general public for any reason
- Family or class reunions, church functions, book club meetings, etc.
- Retail sales and yard sales not associated with a special tourism event
- Pageants, other than statewide or regional pageants
- Summer camp schedules
- Civic club and community meetings
- High school sporting events
- Conference dates
Fundraisers or charitable events that appeal to people outside the local community and draw visitors may be considered.
The listing may be edited. All events submitted will be kept on file for our records. Please verify that your event is not already listed on your calendar before submitting. Questions may be directed to Sally Graham at 920-494-9507.
Our Mobile Visitor Center is ready to use!
If you would like the Mobile Visitor Center at your event to help your guests Discover Green Bay, please email Cameron Teske at email@example.com!