Weekend Getaway to Green Bay Contest Official Rules
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win this giveaway.
2. How to Enter: Go to www.greenbay.com and complete the official entry form by filling out name, address, e-mail address and home telephone number. (Limit one entry per person) “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings or spouses. Contest ends February 22, 2021. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (CST) on 2/22/21 to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s) and will not be returned. Personal correspondence, telegrams, letters, e-mail, telephone calls or messenger letters regarding the Giveaway will not be returned. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an email entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account. Sponsor may prohibit your participation in the Giveaway, if, at their sole discretion, you repeatedly show a disregard for, or attempt to circumvent these Giveaway Official Rules, or act (a) in a manner they determine to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any disruptive manner. Any attempts by an individual to access the site via a bot script or other brute-force attack will result in that IP address becoming ineligible.
3. Drawing: Winner will be the contestant who is randomly selected on Tuesday, February 23, 2021. Winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be reached or does not respond to contest sponsor within 48 hours, the contestant with the next closest guess will be contacted to claim the prize.
4. Prize Descriptions: A prize package from the Greater Green Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau includes overnight accommodations for two nights at Hotel Northland, $50 food voucher to be redeemed at host hotel, $50 gift card to be used at Titletown, $15 gift card to Aardvark Wine Lounge, $150 gift card to Republic Chophouse, two admission passes to The Automobile Gallery and a bottle of hard apple cider. Total prize package valued at $523. Any item not specifically listed above (such as, but not limited to, travel to and from Wisconsin, taxes, gratuities and incidentals) are not included. No cash alternative. No prize substitutions allowed except by Sponsor due to the unavailability of prize or portion there-of at time of award, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. Odds of winning depend upon total number of eligible entries received. Prize must be used on date specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
5. Eligibility: Giveaway open to all legal U.S. residents only, who, as of time of entry, will be 21 years of age or older except employees of the Greater Green Bay Convention and Visitors Bureau and their parents, affiliated and successor companies, contractors, sponsors, advertisers, advertising and promotion agencies, participating retailers in this promotion, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials or in the implementation of the giveaway and the immediate family members and those living in the same household of each. “Household member” shall mean people who share the same residence at least 3 months a year. Limit one prize per person or household or immediate family. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges with respect to all giveaway related matters. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Greater Green Bay Convention and Visitors Bureau, their parent and successor companies, advertisers, advertising and promotion agencies, their employees, representatives, prize suppliers, contractors and any of the participating retailers in this promotion from any and all claims arising out of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize received in this sweepstakes. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash substitutions or redemptions. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use prize winner’s e-mail address, name, voice, likeness and/or videotape/photograph and any information provided on his/her entry form for publicity purposes in any communication medium, including but not limited to TV, Internet, radio, or print without additional compensation, except where prohibited.
6. Limitations of Liability: Sponsors are not responsible for or liable for typographical errors in any contest-related materials; stolen, lost, not legally obtained, late, defaced, misdirected, damaged, altered, nor for any electronic miscommunication or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this program. Sponsors are not responsible for mutilated prize claim notifications, electronic, computer network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, bugs, viruses, non-authorized intervention or similar difficulties, or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsors which may cause the Sweepstakes Sponsorreserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, systems malfunctions, failures or difficulties or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor and its agencies impaired, corrupt of effect the administration security, fairness or proper play or conduct of the Giveaway. Sponsor not responsible for any prize quality or utility defects.
7. Winner’s List: For a copy of the giveaway winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to bereceived before March 31, 2021 to: Greater Green Bay CVB, Weekend Getaway Contest, P.O. Box10596, Green Bay, WI 54307. Only one request per envelope.
Giveaway sponsored and administered by Greater Green Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau, 789 Armed Forces Drive, Green Bay, WI 54307-0596.