WITH THE EVOLVING COVID-19 HEALTH SITUATION, THE GREATER GREEN BAY CVB OFFERS THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES IN SUPPORT AND FOR THE WELL-BEING OF OUR COMMUNITY.
The health and safety of the community, residents and visitors is a priority for the Greater Green Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau.
These are different times. Things keep changing. We’re here to help you during this time of uncertainty.
We’re still social distancing, working from home, staying in and laying low as much as we can. However you are dealing with this current situation and following precautions to stay safe and healthy, we hope you are still able to take some time for yourself and enjoy life. Walk the Fox River Trail. Visit a park. Order takeout from your favorite local restaurant. Take yourself away for a moment from social media and Netflix and get outside and take a deep breath of fresh air.
To help you do this safely, we’ve gathered some resources to help you enjoy a little while also following CDC and other health expert recommendations.
- Our daily Business Update Guide lists restaurants, bars, breweries and wineries offering curbside takeout or delivery.
- Our Social Distancing in Green Bay blog lists activities you can still enjoy outdoors and indoors in Greater Green Bay while following social distancing standards.
- Our Experience Greater Green Bay From Home blog lists virtual events and activities you can enjoy from the comfort of your home.
- Shop Greater Green Bay Virtually with a list of local businesses offering online shopping and delivery or curbside pickup.
- Our Green Bay Supports Front Line Workers blog lists resources and exclusive offers for our front line workers, including special rates at hotels if you need a place to stay.
- We're declaring an early tailgate season. Join the Green Bay Isolation Virtual Tailgate for a tailgate party in the comfort, health, and safety of your own home or backyard.
- Meet in Green Bay from anywhere with more than 15 custom Zoom meeting backgrounds available for download.
- If you are looking forward to your next adventure in Greater Green Bay, check out these virtual thrills.
Businesses in Brown County can now reopen and most are doing so carefully while following guidelines set forth by state and county officials. Restaurants, hotels, attractions and retailers are updating operations and training staff to serve you in a clean and safe environment. If you are able to, please continue supporting Greater Green Bay small businesses. Buy gift certificates to use later. Shop online. Purchase a membership, passes for future use or make a donation to your favorite local attraction you plan to visit later this summer/fall. Consider a staycation at your favorite local hotel. These are great ways to help support our small businesses as they start to recover from this difficult time. They'd love to see you again as soon as you are ready to venture out again.
Every time you have a drink or meal at home during social distancing, consider tipping a local service industry worker from Green Bay through Venmo or Cash App. Leave a tip here.
For businesses in the tourism industry and Greater Green Bay CVB partners, we developed a page on COVID-19 updates to keep you informed of cases in our state and region, ways to prevent the spread and support for small businesses as they continue to become available.
Regarding events, we encourage you to follow-up directly with the respective host or entity for the most up-to-date info on their schedules, hours, or happenings.
Greater Green Bay CVB sales staff are currently working with clients to reschedule events, group tours, sports tournaments and meetings/conventions in the immediate future to a later date. Planners the following links will direct you to staff to contact if you have any questions at this time:
For all other inquiries, contact the Greater Green Bay CVB here or call 888-867-3342 from 8 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday. A staff member will respond to you as soon as possible. You can also reach out to us via Facebook Messenger.
From all of us at the Greater Green Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau, we can’t wait to welcome you back to our community. Until you are ready to travel again, stay safe and healthy, and keep in touch.