Amenson Studio is Wisconsin's premiere photography provider. We are your choice for professional photography video coverage for corporate events, commercial, aerial, portraits and weddings!More Info
Complimentary Convention Services
Our staff is here to help with all aspects of your meeting planning.
From transportation and registration to tours and off-site event planning assistance, our knowledgeable staff can help find the right solutions to your group’s needs.
Online Housing Reservations
- Organizations can utilize our convenient Online Housing Reservation System. This service allows your attendees to make their hotel reservations fast and easy on our web site www.greenbay.com. Hotel reservation confirmations are sent immediately, so your attendees can feel at ease. This service is provided at no cost to the meeting planner.
- We can assist with all your registration needs. For groups using 100 or more hotel room nights, our office offers pre-printed name badges, professional volunteer registration assistance and visitor information packets.
- For groups of 400 or more, the Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) can create an information table with restaurant and entertainment options for attendees.
- Greater Green Bay lanyards are also available for purchase through our office.
Welcome and Greeting
- Making your delegates feel welcome is the most important mission of the CVB. We would be happy to place a welcome sign at Austin Straubel International Airport and have our greeters on hand to extend a warm welcome and assist with transportation questions.
- Arrangements can also be made to have a city official write a welcome letter for your attendee welcome packets, or give a personal welcome address at one of your functions.
- Upon request, the CVB will distribute your press release to the local media to help promote your event being held in our area.
- When applicable, regional and statewide releases can also be sent.
Entertainment and Speakers
- Whether you’re looking for a motivational speaker or a light-hearted act or vocal group, we have a wide variety of contacts to help in your meeting success.
Programs and Activities
- The CVB can assist with a multitude of programs and can offer information and referrals in a variety of areas.
- Opportunities include golf tournaments, specialized arts, crafts, cooking and hands-on activities, attraction tours and tour guides to areas of interest, fishing expeditions and outdoor recreation, spouse and children's programs, shopping excursions and bus transportation.
- We also offer guided City Tours of the Green Bay area.
Meeting Planner Site Visits
- Our staff will gladly coordinate site inspections of hotel properties and meeting facilities, including accommodation arrangements, agenda and staff escort.
- Custom gift baskets featuring local products like wine, cheese, chocolates, and other culinary favorites are available for purchase through the CVB.
You can also review our CVB Convention Services Brochure 2017.
Results 1 - 9 of 9
Travel back in time and learn the history of football in Green Bay along the Packers Heritage Trail on our climate-controlled trolley tours. Offered throughout training camp and select dates.More Info
This sign and graphics center offers a full range of custom sign and graphic products. Banners, vehicle graphics, P.O.P., posters, decals and tradeshow displays.More Info
Global Recognition Inc is a leading provider of recognition awards, imprinted apparel, business gifts and promotional products for clients locally and throughout all of North America. Whether you are looking to honor a work-anniversary, say thank you to a…More Info
Your escape room destination. We lock you and friends, co-workers or team in one of our escape rooms. You break the puzzles, codes and clues to get out. Can you escape? Green Bay Escape has worked very hard to earn over 1800 "5-star' reviews. No One in the…More Info
Inspired training offers keynote presentations and facilitation of interactive programs and/or exercises (from 30 minutes to multiple days) designed to create memorable learning experiences. Inspried also offers training design services.More Info
Player Alumni Resources aspires to provide Green Bay Packers fans with momorable corporate events, golf outings, fishing outings and much more with Green Bay Packers Alumni.More Info
Immersion, story and impact. The Encrypted Escape offers a truly unique experience that is perfect for family, friends and corporate groups. Do you have what it takes to escape?More Info
In November of 2009, Festival Foods purchased Apple Creek Inn, a banquet facility and catering company located in De Pere, Wisconsin. In was renamed The Marq in March of 2010 to symbolize it's focus on creating marquee events as the area's premiere catering…More Info