Downtown District - The Heart and Soul of Green Bay! Experience events, dining, entertainment, lodging, retail, Meyer… More Info
Galentine’s Day on Olde Main
This event has already finished but is here for for your information
Location: Olde Town Crossing
Time: 9:00 AM
1236 Main St
Green Bay, Wisconsin
$15 ticket gets you:
• Coffee, tea, and snacks provided by The Attic Books and Coffee.
• Hair and makeup tutorials at Mint Salon.
• 25 minute yoga and barre classes provided by Skorzewski School of Ballet and Peace Yoga and Wellness.
• Mimosas and shopping at Sunrise on Main Boutique.
• Chair and hand massages from Melis Arik, Licensed Massage Therapist.
• A floral make & take with The Plant People Design Center.
• Chocolates from Beerntsen’s Candies.
Celebrate Galentine's Day in the charming Olde Town Crossing building! All of your favorite things can be found in the Olde Main Street District including fitness, beauty, massage, shopping, flowers, coffee, and even mimosas! Take a few hours and treat yourself to a morning just for you. You deserve it!
Buy Tickets Add To Itinerary Add To Calendar