Long time family owned business for over 60 years. German-American food, great European beer selection along with popular… More Info
14th Annual Oktoberfest
This event has already finished but is here for for your information
Location: Lorelei Inn
Time: 12:00 AM
1412 Webster Avenue
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Instead of two tents, there will be only one. Bands will still play under a tent in case of inclement weather, but it will have open sides to increase air flow. The area with food and a second beer trailer will not be tented.
• A 12-foot barrier around the band will keep audiences from getting close.
• There will be no chairs or tables. Patrons who would like to sit can bring their own lawn chair.
• Numbered wristbands with admission will monitor attendance. If things get too crowded, Stahl said they’ll cut off entry.
• With staff not sure what to expect for turnout, the food menu is being pared down. No kolaches for dessert this year, but you can get a bratwurst or knackwurst. A variety of seasonal German and craft beers will be on tap from two beer trailers.
Sanitizing stations will be available, including near the portable restrooms. As in years past, the Lorelei building will be closed to the public during Oktoberfest.
• Guests are encouraged to wear masks. For those who need one, the Lorelei will have some available at no cost.
• There will be no shuttle service from the Bellin Health parking lot on Libal Street to the event.
Annual Oktoberfest celebration at a local German restaurant. Oktoberfest gates open at 4:30 p.m. Friday, with music by Conscious Pilot at 5:30 p.m. Gates open at 2 p.m. Saturday. The Greatest Hits Polka Band will play until about 5 p.m., followed by Big Mouth & The Power Tool Horns.
Admission is $5. Each year, the Lorelei donates a portion of the gate proceeds back to local nonprofits.