NEW Zoo & Adventure Park: Insider’s Encounter
Location: NEW Zoo & Adventure Park
Group Size: Minimum: 15 | Maximum: 50
Duration: 90 minutes
Availability: Year round, except October
Book a wild adventure at the NEW Zoo with an Insider’s Encounter. See the inner workings of the Zoo’s Nutrition Center and Animal Hospital. Experience a private encounter with zoo animals such as the Aldabra tortoises, penguins, or the giraffes! You’ll learn all about the wild ways zoo staff care for the animals from the experts and enjoy experiences you can’t get anywhere else.
- For safety reasons, children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tour content is best for audiences over the age of 8, but all ages are welcome.
- Groups larger than 17 people will be split into smaller groups and rotated through the different areas during the program.
- The Zoo reserves the right to cancel any tour due to unforeseen circumstances. The Zoo will contact you to reschedule your tour.
- Payment for Insider's Encounter at the Zoo is due within 10 days of booking. Programs cancelled up to 1 week before the date of the program will receive a 50% refund.
- If it becomes necessary to reschedule your tour for another date, you may do so by calling at least 48 hours before the tour without incurring any additional charges. Tours cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice will have 30 days to reschedule and may incur a $25 rescheduling fee. No refunds or rescheduling opportunities will be given for no call/no shows.
- We welcome individuals with special needs. While all of our public spaces and visitor amenities are fully accessible, some of the behind-the-scenes areas visited through our tour program may not be. Please discuss any special needs or requirements with the Tour Agent prior to booking. We thank you in advance for understanding that in compliance with best practices for zoo animal welfare, as well as quarantine protocols outlined by federal regulations and the Association of Zoo and Aquarium accreditation standards, service animals are not permitted in our behind-the-scenes animal areas.
Contact: Angela Kawski - 920-662-2405
For September/April/May dates, we recommend reaching out at least two months in advance as dates fill quickly.
Cost Per Person: $375 minimum for up to 15 people; $25 per person for 16 to 50 people (zoo admission included); Kids under 3 are freeBook Now