Be sure to check with the event's website and social media channels before going as guidelines will continue to change.
Farmers Market On Broadway
When: Wednesdays, June 3 through September 30 from 4 to 7 pm
Where: Leicht Memorial Park, 128 Dousman St, Green Bay, WI
*Times and location may adjust as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
The ability to host the Farmers Market on Broadway at Leicht Park allows essential vendors to operate 15 feet apart and attendees to stay six feet apart, as compared to the more limited space in the traditional location on Broadway. Leicht Park allows On Broadway Inc. to control capacity with one point of entrance and exit. Attendance will be limited and follows the 4 people per 1,000 square foot of space guidelines put out by the Department of Health and Brown County Health Department.
Attendees are asked to follow the below guidelines:
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household is sick.
- Facemasks are recommended for attendees.
- DO NOT touch product prior to purchase, please ask the vendors to assist you.
- Utilize hand sanitation as necessary.
- Minimize the number of people coming with you to the market. No children if other childcare is available, please.
- Maintain a 6' distance from vendors and other attendees.
- Pay attention to on-site signage including sanitizing stations, direction of traffic flow, etc.
- Work with your regular vendors to create pre-order or other pick up alternatives if available .
- Limit your time at the market.
- Attendance will be limited. Please note the entry and exit points.
Market on Military
When: Thursdays, June 4 through October 22 from 3 to 7 pm
Where: 1505 Mason St, Green Bay, WI
Market on Military currently is in "Essential Product Only" form. Locally grown, made and crafted products. Located in the Green Bay Plaza parking lot.
Downtown Green Bay Saturday Farmers Market
When: Saturdays, June 6 through October 31, 2020 from 7 am to Noon.
Where: The Riverwalk Plaza and Washington Professional Building Parking lots – 200 S. Washington St.
The Saturday Farmers Market in downtown Green Bay will kick-off for the 103rd season on Saturday, June 6. Organizers and local vendors will implement best practices as defined by local officials and the Brown County Health Department to ensure the safety of vendors, staff, and attendees at this essential food market.
75 essential, local vendors will be 10 feet apart from each other. Crowds will be counted and controlled, with physical-distancing requirements between all individuals on the premises.
Detailed maps and vendor lists are available at www.downtowngreenbay.com.
Market-goers are asked to maintain the following practices to ensure a safe space for all shoppers:
- Minimize the number of people coming with you to the market.
- Do not bring children with you to the market if you have childcare available.
- Maintain at least six feet of physical distance from other customers and vendors.
- Do not bring reusable bags from home - New, reusable BayCare Clinic bags will be provided at the market.
- Wear a cloth face covering.
- Use hand sanitizer or on-site hand-washing stations frequently.
- Stay home if you are sick.
Until further notice, there will be no live music, food court vendors, or event-related activities.
Market-goers are asked to consider alternative shopping methods below to alleviate foot traffic at the market:
Shop amongst all 150+ Saturday Farmers Market vendors from the comfort of your home through the Saturday Farmers Market Facebook Group.
You also have the option to purchase products directly from the vendors here.
Titletown Night Market
When: Thursdays, June 4 through August 27 from 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
Where: Virtual event until further notice.
Titletown is closely monitoring the impacts of COVID-19 as the situation continues to develop. At this time, the market will operate virtually on all scheduled dates, beginning June 4.
Support local businesses from the comfort of your couch. Join the event on Thursdays to shop from some of your favorite vendors on their Facebook Event page.
For the safety of the Titletown Night Market vendors and guests during these uncertain times, the official opening of the Night Market at Titletown will be based on the recommendations of the CDC, NFL and state/federal government guidelines.
De Pere Farmers Market
When: Thursdays, June 18 through September 24 from 3 to 7 pm.
Where: George Street Plaza | George Street between Broadway and Wisconsin Street in De Pere, WI
Join local farmers and essential vendors at the Downtown De Pere Farmers Market! Visitors will enjoy an intimate setting with beautiful river views and great vendors. Definitely De Pere is working closely with the City and the De Pere Health Department to implement best practices to ensure the health and safety of vendors, attendees and staff.
Market-goers are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household is sick
- Do not touch products, allow vendors to handle all items
- Maintain a social distance of 6' while shopping and in line
- Wear protective face covering
- Use hand sanitizer or hand-washing stations as necessary
- Minimize the number of people coming with you
- Do not bring children with you if childcare is available
The market will have a different look amid the pandemic. At this time, there will be no beverage tent, dining or event-related activities but we hope to bring these elements back for you to enjoy throughout the season. Until then, please stop out to support the vendors!
Oneida Farmers Market
When: Thursdays, June 18 through October 1 from Noon to 6 pm.
Where: N7332 Water Circle Place near the water tower in Oneida, about 6 miles west of Green Bay on Hwy 54.
To ensure the safety and health of our communities, this year's Oneida Farmers Market will be a drive-up market only. This means there will be no pedestrians allowed within the market. Customers will drive up to the vendor canopy, order the product they would like to buy, pay the vendor and drive out. Once you enter the Farmers Market area, you will not be allowed to exit your vehicle until you leave the area. This will mean a little extra effort on your part, but this will be the best way to ensure safety of all customers and vendors.
There will be a large sign at the entrance for guidance on where to find the products you are looking for by vendor and price.
EBT will continue to be accepted at the Oneida Farmers Market, and they will once again be offering Double Your Bucks (DYB). Buy up to $10 worth of tokens and get $10 in tokens for FREE.